Wednesday, Oct. 6: Craft of Writing
Thursday, Oct. 7: Marketing
Friday, Oct. 8: Publishing
Aspiring Writers: I want to be a writer but am not sure how to get started.
Beginner Writers: I am working on a project and want to get it published.
Advanced Writers: I have been either self-published or traditionally published.
* 24-hour access to each day's sessions
* 10 awesome speakers per day
* Entry into a free book giveaway
* Giveaways and offers from select speakers
We couldn't be more excited about our lineup. Which talks will you be checking out?
As Christian writers, our goal is to impact the world for Christ through our written words. That's something Capital Christian Writers Fellowship has been passionate about for years, and why we're bringing the Your Time to Write Summit 2021 to Christian writers of fiction and nonfiction for FREE.
For three days, 21 experts will share their wisdom, encouragement and ideas to help you become a better writer, marketer and publisher of the words God has given you to share. THIS is your Christian writer experience: to go deeper, farther and wider when you trust God as your guide.
from our January, 2020 in-person conference
This is one of the best writing conferences I've attended. Christ-centered, encouraging, informative. Awesome speakers, staff, and time well planned. Sessions good--length, quality, content!
- Mary S.
This was an amazing day of learning and networking and creating relationships. Thank you for making this happen.
- 2020 Attendee
Had a rich and fulfilling experience. Can't wait for the next one.
Great job! Each presentation was inspiring and informative/practical. Thank you!!
- Pam G.
Overall exceptional conference.
- Sharon H.
Unlike in-person conferences where you often sit through content you don't need, the Your Time to Write Summit 2021 is delivered entirely online. Dip in and watch the specific talks you need to transform your writing or catch them all. It’s up to you!
Our experts will be sharing their years of knowledge and experience with a dash of encouragement. If your dream is to write for the glory of God, you will walk away encouraged, inspired and ready to reach for your dream.
Keynote by Brandilyn Collins: Who Has Despised the Day of Small Things?
• Be Bold! Bridging the Gap with Edgy Christian Fiction with Michele Chynoweth
• Characterology: The Art of Developing Characters with Sara Turnquist
• Fiction Boot Camp with Sarah Sundin
• Memoir Writing: Taking Your Story a Step Further with Cindi McMenamin
• The Passionate Heart of Storytelling with John Jenkins
• Prayer, Presence... and Putting Together a Publishable Devotion with Melanie Rigney
• Pump Your Writing Past the Middle Level with Amy Deardon
• Revision: Tips for Diving Into the Wreck with Melanie Rigney
• Writing in the Time You’ve Got with Sarah Hamaker
Keynote by Thomas Umstattd: How To Make A Living As a Writer
• BioHazards: How To Write A Toxic-Free Bio with Linda Kozar
• Book Marketing is Dead - How To Build Your Next Book’s Audience in 2021 with Greg Turnquist
• Creating a Marketing Plan When You Don't Have a Marketing Degree with Hallee Bridgeman
• Facebook Ads for Authors with Hannah R. Conway
• How to Book a Podcast Tour with Susan Neal
• Marketing Magic with Dani Pettrey
• Navigating Newsletters for Authors with Hannah R. Conway
• Public Speaking for Fraidy Cats with Debb Hackett
• Social Media Do's and Don'ts with Greg Turnquist
Keynote by Allen Arnold: The Roar of Your Voice
• The Best Publishing Path for You Now with Dani Pettrey
• Building Your Writing Craft with God with Chris Morris
• EBook Projects You Can Finish in a Week with Amy Deardon
• Entering the Publishing Door: Easy Ways to Get the Word “Published” on Your Resume with Cindi McMenamin
• The First Seven Things You Should Do to Set Up a Writing Business with Chris Morris
• The Self-Publishing Process and How to Avoid Sharks and Scammers with CJ Brightley
• Surrendering the Need to Succeed with Cindi McMenamin
• Video Marketing for Authors with Hallee Bridgeman
• Write from Your Heart: Publishing Lessons from the Book of Esther with Lisa Crayton
When you purchase an All Access Pass for only $97, you get:
• Access to ALL 30 pre-recorded summit sessions until January 5, 2022. Watch anytime.
• Access to a day of live, virtual interaction on Saturday, October 9.
Yes! Here's what we have planned for you:
o Live Q&A panel with our three industry-experienced keynote speakers
o Live Q&A with some of our fantastic speakers
o Live Q&A with an agent and editor
o An opportunity to pray for your writing with other writers
o Virtual fellowship with other attendees and fellow writers
• Sign up for a free, one-on-one agent or editor pitch appointment (limited slots first come-first served) Links mailed after sign up.
* Jim Hart, literary agent with Hartline Literary Agency
* Deb Haggerty, editor with Elk Lake Publishing, Inc
* Tamera Lynn Kraft, editor with Mt Zion Ridge Press LLC
• Sign up for a free, one-on-one appointment to discuss your writing project with a writing mentor. Link mailed after sign up.
* Linda Rondeau, mentor and editor with Elk Lake Publishing, Inc
Click below to sign up for the free event and then
UPGRADE to the ALL ACCESS PASS!